Advanced Sterilization System
- Wearing gloves, masks, and protective eyewear.
- Washing hands before and after each treatment, and changing gloves after each patient.
- Sterilizing or disinfecting dental instruments after each use.
- Cleaning and disinfecting the surfaces in the treatment room and equipment after each patient.
- Disposing of needles and other sharp items in special containers.
- Disposing of waste items and contaminated material properly.
Computerized Charting System
While computerized charting measures and stores your oral status, it also predicts vulnerable areas and provides easy retrieval for accurate comparisons in the future. This ‘trail’ is a beneficial aid in helping you avoid problems that could result in costly repairs in the future. Another advantage of computerized charting is its paperless operation, which is good for the environment.
All Digital Radiography - no chemicals, Low Radiation
In-Office Dental Lab
Intraoral Digital Cameras
Vizilite Plus Oral Cancer Screening
Every hour, an American dies of oral cancer. Oral cancer is one of the most curable diseases when it’s caught early, which is why the ViziLite Plus exam has been developed. ViziLite Plus uses technology that identifies soft tissue abnormalities that might develop into oral cancer. The ViziLite Plus exam is painless and fast, and could help save your life.
Oral DNA Labs
At our office, we use OralDNA LabsTM laboratory services to ensure we are giving our patients the best oral health information possible. OralDNA LabsTM is a specialty diagnostics company designed to provide reliable, definitive and cost effective clinical tests that guide oral health professionals in detecting and prognosing disease at an earlier, more treatable stage. www.OralDNA.com